Manage legal services team, implement key legal processes, train management and personnel on legal issues and contribute to the business’s strategy and decision-making processes alongside other departmental leaders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of the key requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Manage and ensure client service projects delivered on-time;
– Consult clients on all legal matters of the service;
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
– Bachelor’s degree in Law. Lawyer practising certificate is preferred;
– Over 7 years of working experience in legal projects;
– Priority to candidates who have experience in M&A, implementing documents relating to foreign investment, business registration;
– Ability to work both as part of a team and independently;
– Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of legal matters;
– Strong leadership with the ability to provide direction and focus for team members as well as motivating the team to achieve results;
– Good planning and organisation skills;
– In-depth knowledge of Company law, Investment law, Commercial law, Civil law, M&A, Foreign investment; Corporate Governance and Compliance.
– 12 annual leaves;Companytrip, teambuilding;
– SHUI contributions as stipulated by the government;
– 13th month salary;
– Monthly performance bonus;
– Multinational working environment.