Should be able to independently provide compliance & business advisory services to international clients wishing to invest in Vietnam; directly implementing the required application of legal and tax registrations/establishments/investment procedures for client projects, ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
1. Research and consult on compliance / regulation, investment and tax issues, scenarios and alternatives for our existing and potential international clients wishing to invest in Vietnam; this would include comparisons with other countries and related joint-projects with other colleagues;
2. Provides compliance & business advisory services to foreign investors in establishing and operating foreign businesses in Vietnam. Analyze new and existing business models for clients.
3. Must be able to develop strategic programs and project goals, solution for legal issues in relation with client project; Develop a detailed project plan & to monitor and track progress
4. Implement legal and tax registrations/establishments/investment procedures for our clients;
5. Prepare and/or review proposed investment & compliance methods, resolutions, contracts, other legal documents and projects for clients a timely and consistent manner
6. Work independently and/or with other service delivery teams with existing and potential clients and advise over issues affecting their investment plans for Vietnam.
7. Liaise and strengthen relationships with local contacts and suppliers (included but not limited to government bureaus at all level, legal, tax and other contacts)
8. Contribute to business development and marketing opportunities and activities.9. Support Legal Managers in legal documentation necessary for internal companies ‘s business operations.
9. Support Legal Managers in legal documentation necessary for internal companies ‘s business operations.
10. Advise and implement our firm’s registration procedures and other legal, tax, HR and IP matters as required; 11. Any other engagement or project as advised by the line supervisor/Manager.
|Education / Trình độ:||Bachelor of law (LLB) Lawyer Practicing Certificate is a plus|
|Knowledge / Kiến thức:||Company law, Investment law, Civil Law, Foreign investment; Corporate Governance and Compliance Have sufficient knowledge and experience in consulting the set-up and operation of foreign businesses in Vietnam or working with the Ministry of Health on imported product registration.|
|Professional experience / |
Kinh nghiệm chuyên môn:
|At least 4 years working experience OR 2.5 years in similar service companies / law firmsHave sufficient knowledge and experience in consulting the set-up and operation of foreign businesses in Vietnam Working experience in foreign companies is an asset|
|Skills / Kỹ năng:||Advanced English Skill is a must Communication skill, Attention to detail, Research and analysis, Creative problem solving, Resilience and self-confidence|
|Others / Các yêu cầu khác:||Commit to a long term working, willing to travel if required|