Businesses always require quick responses to fast-changing markets and realities like that of Vietnam. Setting up a company in Vietnam can involve a time-consuming and cumbersome process normal of any quickly developing nation. The FDI details coming out of Vietnam however, show that the pros outwight the cons many times over. Investors who have no time but need a company immediately can purchase a shelf company, also known as a ready-made company. These are previously established firms that are being put up for sale and they are usually fully registered and meet legal compliance standards.
Find Out About Cekindo’s Shelf Company Services in Vietnam
What is a Shelf Company in Vietnam?
A shelf company is a registered company that has been legally formed and has never conducted any business activities, with no assets and liabilities. With that said, the history of the company is clean as well.
Therefore, investors and entrepreneurs can easily purchase this type of company.
Benefits of Shelf Companies
Many benefits come with buying a shelf company in Vietnam. We will name a few of them:
- As a rule, you save your time on company incorporation process as the company has already been registered.
- Cost reduction for starting a brand new company, i.e. startup fees, process fees and specific initial overhead.
- You are able to acquire a full set of corporate documents in a very short time, sometimes within a day.
- For certain business purposes, you will require a shelf company which has had some “age”, i.e. a company that was registered some time ago, in order to build trust and authority. For instance, if you want to set up branches in different regions globally, a brand new company will be perceived as a company with less credibility.
- To obtain access to financial or banking services that new startups are not able to get.
- To enter a bid to qualify for governmental or semi-governmental tenders, you will need to show your company longevity with a trustworthy company profile.
- A shelf company will accelerate an additional bank account opening as compared to startups.
Related article: Benefits that Can Only be Offered by Shelf Company in Vietnam
How to Buy a Shelf Company in Vietnam
Purchasing a shelf company in Vietnam is easy. However, it does not mean that you can take the process lightly. First of all, you need a thorough background check before any final decision.
This is because by purchasing a shelf company, you will also accept the direct liabilities and responsibilities that are undisclosed by unreliable agencies.
We advise you to follow these subsequent steps:
- Seek detailed advice from Cekindo to answer any doubts you may have.
- We will have our expert team to go through and review all the process and an agreement with you.
- Cekindo will prepare and submit application dossier and help you secure your corporate documents of ownership in Vietnam.
Do you need a professional representative for your business ideas as soon as possible? Or, do you need an aged company in Vietnam to make crucial contracts? Cekindo has a team of experienced and licensed professionals who can solve that for you and find the best shelf company in Vietnam just for you.
Contact us and get more information about our current offer of shelf companies in Vietnam.